Lunches can get SO boring! Who’s with me? The same old salad and grilled chicken (or let’s be honest, rice cakes + almond butter or anything you can grab on the go) sometimes just doesn’t cut it. I get weekly requests from many of my readers and clients for delicious and nutritious lunch ideas. I thought it would be fun to share 9 of my favorite protein-packed meals that are perfect for spicing up lunch!
Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time – easy to bring to work or eat at home. And, they are all perfect for summertime – light, refreshing, and so very filling! Which one are you going to try first?
Row 1 (left to right):
- Vegalicious Chopped Avocado Tuna Salad
- Curried Smashed Chickpea and Avocado Salad
- Summer Glow Buddha Bowl
Row 2 (left to right):
Row 3 (left to right):
- Stovetop Mac and Cheese with Tuna and Peas
- Chicken Pesto Spaghetti Squash
- Blood Orange, Avocado, Quinoa, and Kale Salad
from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2q4EWN8